The Jonard Tools WSC-826 is a multi-function wire stripper designed to cut and strip wire from 8-26 AWG (3.26 mm-0.40 mm) without any adjustments needed. This wire stripper features the following:
- Perfect for stripping Romex 12 and 14 AWG cables and most stranded or solid conductors
- Tool has a wire stripper, cutter, and crimper for non-insulated terminals
- Built-in handy adjustable wire stop ensures precise and consistent results
- Special micro adjustment knob allows the tool to work on cables as small as 30 AWG and as large as 8 AWG
- Crimper portion of the tool works on non-insulated terminals from 10 to 22 AWG and there is a separate crimper for crimping 7 mm to 8 mm ignition wires
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.