Featuring our most popular slitting, ringing, stripping, and cutting tools, this Fiber Prep Kit provides a large array of tools needed to access and prepare fiber optic cables for termination. This tool kit features the following:
- JIC-375 strips the 1.6 mm-3 mm fiber jacket, 600-900 micron buffer coating, and 250 micron coating of fiber cables to expose the 125 micron glass fiber
- JIC-186 is perfect for cutting Kevlar®, cabling insulation, tape, cable ties, and other materials with ease
- CSR-1575, FOD-2000, MS-6, and CST-1900 slit and ring a variety of fiber optic cables
- Also includes cutting shears, pliers, fiber wipes, flashlight, and multi-bit screwdriver in a rugged case
- Please also check out our NEW TK-121 - Fiber Prep Kit+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.