Tempo Communications Tracker II Cable Locator & Wire Tracker | SKU #501-TRACK
Underground Wire Locator
Trace and determine the depth of buried wires and metallic pipes with the 501 Tracker II Cable Locator from Tempo Communications.
The 501 Tracker II underground wire locator offers three methods of connection to fit every location job. Direct connection for maximum signal, inductive coupling for “live” cable, and an internal inductive antenna for underground location of buried and inaccessible cables. The lightweight receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength for accurate identification.
With its inductive signal detection, the 501 Tracker II cable and wire locator can be used on active or dead systems. Now you can quickly trace the path and determine the depth of buried wires, cables, and metallic pipes or conduit and find the ends of a cut cable without having to deactivate the systems.
- Trace the path and determine the depth of buried conductors.
- Use on active or dead systems.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are both fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
- The lightweight receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength for accurate identification.
- The transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler, or inductive antenna.
- Inductive coupler clamps around the wire or pipe for use on active lines, or where isolating the line is not an option.
- Inductive antenna is built into the case housing and allows the transmitter to be placed on the ground over the wire path to radiate a signal down onto the conductor.
- Underground wire locator traces over distances to 4,000 feet (1.2 km) and depths to 7 feet (2.2 m).
- Adjustable sensitivity and transmitter power.
- Includes transmitter assembly, receiver assembly, inductive coupler (clamp), inductive antenna (built-in), two 8 foot (2.4 m) test leads with heavy-duty alligator clips, and a durable polyethylene case.
- Battery-operated (8 - AA and 1 - 9V NOT included).