Round Cable Stripper - 3/4" (19mm) to 1 5/8"
Round Cable Strip & Ring Tool for Large Cables
The big brother to our popular CST-1900, the patented CST-4000 Round Cable Strip & Ring Tool is designed for fast and precise removal of cable jackets from round cables that are 3/4” to 1 5/8” (19 mm to 40 mm) in diameter. This round cable stripper features the following:
- Patented stripping mechanism provides a "spiral stripping mode" to strip and remove tough insulations
- Can cut through a variety of jacket materials such as PVC, rubber, PE, and many more
- Triple action design can make longitudinal cuts for end stripping, spiral cuts for end and mid-span stripping, and circular cuts for jacket removal
- The spring-loaded blade can be rotated 90 degrees for versatile slitting and can be adjusted for multiple round cable sizes from 3/4" to 1 5/8" (19 mm to 40 mm) in diameter
- Replacement blade is available (part #: CST-7915)