The Jonard Tools RJ45 CAT5e Pass-Through Connectors are used by network installers/technicians in order to terminate CAT5e network cables with a pass-through crimper. They are used in households and businesses and are ideal for terminating a round network cable or even replacing an existing connector. These connectors feature the following:
- 50 μin gold plating on contact surfaces provides greater signal quality than the competition
- Tripoint-type prongs allow you to use stranded or solid CAT5/CAT5e cables
- Simplify twisted pair network cable termination by allowing the wires to pass through the connector
- Advantage of the pass-through feature is that you do not have to measure and cut the wires before termination, which can lead to having poor connection and signal loss
- Clear housing allows the operator to see the wire pairs easily
- Comes packaged in a jar for convenient storage
This product comes in a jar of 100 connectors.
Intended for use with our RJ11 and RJ45 connector crimping tools: UC-4568 and UC-4569
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.