KT4500 Parallel Jaw Grip also called Pork Chop
- Versatile grip holds a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round serrated jaw holds 0.18 to 0.60-Inch (4.57 to 15.20 mm) diameter cable range
- Spring closes grip on cable to hold the initial position
- Spring‐loaded for easy one‐handed operation
- Made in USA
- Large opening in the handle accommodates a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Max Safe Load of 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.
- When used on/or near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.