This kit includes the tools necessary to tone and trace wires in common wiring systems. This premium tone generator has Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips that securely grip the cable. Tone Generator emits five distinct tones. An RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks for toning. The toner also checks continuity and polarity that are indicated by clearly labeled LEDs. The probe traces with the tone signal. The adjustable-volume speaker amplifies the tone. The 3.5 mm jack allows for headphones (sold separately) to be attached in noisy environments. The probe has a tool-less non-metallic durable replaceable tip. The probe enables testing in distribution blocks without disturbing other services.
- Includes a professional-grade analog tone generator and tracing probe for open-ended, non-energized wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, and transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
- Probe-Pro features 3.5 mm headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
- Responsive probe with durable non-metallic, replaceable conductive tip (VDV999-068) - sold separately
- Work light on probe tip for use in dark spaces
- Terminal block on probe to confirm the toned pair
- Each tool includes 4X AAA batteries
- Custom, padded, divided, zipper pouch for convenient storage (VDV770-500) included with kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.