Phillips Insulated Screwdriver, #1 x 3"
Jonard's insulated screwdrivers are made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a black oxide finish for maximum strength and durability. They are insulated to keep you safe from potentially hazardous voltages. These screwdrivers feature the following:
- Meets and exceeds IEC 60900, ASTM F1505-01, and VDE standards for high voltage protection
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated to 1,000 VAC live use
- Ergonomic dual-colored TPE cushion grip handle provides greater comfort and torque
- The narrow insulated shaft provides access in hard-to-reach locations
- Black oxide finished magnetic tip to prevent corrosion and magnetized to hold fasteners for easy removal and installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.