Hardline Coring Tool 1/2"
The HC-50 hardline coring tool is designed to core 1/2" diameter Times Fiber T10, Commscope P3, and other similar cables. This coring tool features the following:
- Heavy-duty aluminum body with coring bits and blades made of heat-treated high carbon steel for long life and durability
- T handle is a ratcheting handle for increased comfort and faster coring
- T handle can be removed, allowing the user to attach a drill to make coring even easier
- Replacement blades and coring bits can be purchased separately (no need to ever replace the entire tool, see below for replacement part numbers)
- Ideal for aerial or underground hardline cables for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Bevels the outer conductor, chamfers the center conductor, and opens to a center conductor length of 1”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.