F Connector Torque Wrench, 30 in-lb, 12"
Designed for torquing F connectors to 30 in-lb (3.4 N-m), this torque wrench is perfect for tightening or loosening F connectors in high-density locations. This torque wrench features the following:
- Ideal for use in high-density locations such as headends
- The handle has an audible click sound that lets you know when the connector is fully torqued to 30 in-lb
- Turn clockwise to tighten the connector and counterclockwise to remove
- Preset calibration to 30 in-lb (3.4 N-m) to meet most manufacturers' recommended torque requirements for their F connectors so no adjustments are needed
- 12" shaft provides extra length in hard to reach locations
- Shaft made of chrome vanadium steel for high durability and long life
- The handle has ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort and improved leverage
- Can also be used with an 8" shaft (CTW-7168) sold separately
This torque wrench includes:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.