JAMESON Duct Hunter™ Traceable Rodder, 5/16" x 800' Marked Every 5' | SKU #12A-516-800M
AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ONLY
BULKY ITEM DISQUAILIFIES for ONLINE FREE SHIPPING PROMO
This item can be shipped if order is placed offline.
Contact our customer service team for a shipping quote.
812-501-5043 | info@DestinySolutions.us
Duct Hunter™ Traceable Rodder, 5/16 in. x 800 ft.
The Duct Hunter™ is a traceable duct rodder that offers a non-invasive solution for locating and mapping underground ducts and pipes. Save time by eliminating digging and trenching. The detectable fiberglass rod incorporates a copper trace wire that can be located at depths up to 10 feet. When used with a signal transmitter to energize the wire, an electromagnetic signal is then detected via hand-held receiver to trace the entire line. The Duct Hunter™ comes standard with a male end ferrule, pulling eye and accessory kit conveniently attached to the frame.
- 6″ Bend Radius
- Locate sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred
- Locate ductile iron, plastic, tile or concrete pipe
- For use in conduit with an inside diameter between 2 and 4 inches
- Includes 800 ft. of 5/16-inch diameter traceable fiberglass rod marked in 5’ increments.
- Dimensions: 39″ X 32″ X 18″