16' EXTENSION LADDER
This Louisville 16 foot fiberglass extension ladder has a 300-pound load capacity, rated ANSI Type IA. It is equipped with the MAXLOCK rung lock, custom engineered from a patented, advanced molecular polymer, MAXLOCK is the strongest, toughest, lightest rung lock ever made. This ladder also includes the patented QuickLatch system that provides a simple, intuitive method of securing the fly and base sections of the ladder when extended. The ladder features outside slide guides, D-shaped rungs fully serrated for a slip-resistant surface, non-marring rail end caps, rope and pulley, and steel swivel safety shoes with a metal shield to be used with the tread down or in spike position. The Louisville FE3216 fiberglass extension ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
- Includes our custom engineered MAXLOCK that is made from a patented and advanced molecular polymer. Our MAXLOCK is the strongest toughest lightest rung lock ever made
- Patented Quicklatch Runglock System
- Steel Swivel Safety Shoe With Metal Shield
- Direct Rung-Rail Connection
- Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps
- Outside Slide Guides
- D-Shaped Rungs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.