GMP | J2 Model Cable Lasher with Chest | #GMP86070
Typically ships in 1-2 days! QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING
The Model J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
This is a fully equipped lasher that can be factory modified to better equip the lasher for larger accommodations of up to ½ inch (12.7 mm) sized suspension strand. The J2 Cable Lasher is a hard-working unit that is ready to maximize work efficiency while ensuring optimal safety.
This cable lasher is also suitable for working with the Lasher Guard “Halo” and the Cable Lasher Parallel Pull Accessory P/N 70467. The combination of these cable supports is highly suitable for any telecommunications repair or cable repair job site.
- Rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use
- 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks
- Operation Manual
- 1-Year Warranty
- The gate and the lashing wire is fully recessed for increased safety.
- The rotating drum inside the carriage is ideally suited for managing cable lifters, strand rollers, and current cable.
- Fast setup and quick loading of the coal make for a smooth transfer.
- Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6mm) to 7/16 in. (11mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 1/2 in. (12.7mm) strand if necessary.
- Rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365m of 1.1mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- Fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
- J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on previously lashed cable
- Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break
- Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
- Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or “halo”. For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
- The J2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to “good-as-new” specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
- This device is designed for one or more aerial cables that measure up to 3 inches (76 mm) in diameter. The cable lasher works on suspension strands measuring ¼" (6 mm) to 7/16" (11mm).
- Maximized length to increase the ability for this cable lasher to perform at peak strength.
- Constructed to hold up to 1200 feet of coil measuring
Basic Field Lubrication of your J2 Cable Lasher
How to load the wire in your J2 Cable Lasher