Designed to wrap or unwrap 18-32 AWG wire quickly and easily, this patented wrap/unwrap tool prevents injury to the palm by preventing repetitive motion and stresses. This wrap/unwrap tool features the following:
- High-powered 3700 RPM motor can handle even the heaviest gauges of wire
- Dual-finger short-throw trigger and long handle are ergonomically certified for a comfortable experience
- Ergonomically designed with dual-finger short-throw trigger and long handle for preventing injury
- Rugged lightweight housing includes a low battery indicator and wrap/unwrap switch
- Permanently attached collet nut makes changing bits a cinch
- Rated for use up to 2500 cycles/day
- Bits, Sleeves, and 3.6V NiMH Battery required for operation (not included).
- Bits and sleeves can be purchased in Jonard's Bits & Sleeves section
This kit includes:
- PTX - Battery Powered Wrap/Unwrap Tool
- PTX-FLA - Universal Flashlight for PTX Series Wire Wrap Tools
- (1) AAA Battery (required to power the flashlight)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.