59/6 Coax Strip Tool W/ 9Mm/7Mm Strip Lengths
Jonard CSS-5097 COAX Cable Stub End Stripper (9 mm/7 mm)
The CSS-5097 is a coaxial cable stripper specifically designed to strip the stub end of a coax cable in a wall outlet, exposing 9 mm of braid and 7 mm of the center conductor, which eliminates the need to run a new cable. This coaxial cable stripper features the following:
- Easy to use: Simply insert cable, rotate like a screwdriver, and remove to strip
- Will not cut or damage the braid or score the center conductor
- High carbon steel blades last for over 5,000 strips on each side
- Hook and loop strip on the bottom of the tool is used to fold back braid on cable after being stripped
- Can be used with other blade cartridges, such as the CSS-105/110/120/125/130/135
- The replacement cartridge for this tool is: CSS-115
Blade Replacement Instructions:
- To replace blade cartridge: open jaws and push upwards on the front of the blade cartridge. The cartridge will lift out.
- To install a new blade cartridge: insert the cartridge into the tool and close jaws. Give the jaws a squeeze to ensure the blade locks into place.