FC Splice-On Connector
The weak point of other fusion splice-on connectors occurs when the shock absorber of the stop ring is sleeved by heat shrink after fusion splicing. Typically, if the ferrule fiber, primary fiber, and the ferrule take a load toward the primary fiber, the fiber can be bent as shown in the diagrams below – possibly causing disconnection of the fiber. To resolve this problem, the UCL Swift fiber optic splice-on connectors, such as the FC Splice-On Connector, use the ferrule to disperse this transformation and prevent fiber optic disconnect.
- In accordance with IEC61754-13, KS C6970(F01), JIS C5970(F01)
- Corresponding Telcordia GR-326-core
- Enhanced high quality with improved optical features (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Enhanced and improved highly tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Four parts can easily be assembled after splicing by one-touch push-pull system
- Satisfies Vertical Burning test, materials compliant with UL94V-0
- Boot Color SM-UPC (Blue), SM-APC (Green)
- Medium and long range optical transmission circuit, LAN, CATV, FA, OA
- PC transmission system, measuring tools, etc.
- FTTx Network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.