SC Splice-On Connector
The weak point of other fusion splice-on connectors occurs when the shock absorber of the stop ring is sleeved by heat shrink after fusion splicing. Typically, if the ferrule fiber, primary fiber, and the ferrule take a load toward the primary fiber, the fiber can be bent as shown in the diagrams below – possibly causing disconnection of the fiber. To resolve this problem, the UCL Swift fiber optic splice-on connectors, such as the SC Splice-On Connector, use the ferrule to disperse this transformation and prevent fiber optic disconnect.
- In accordance with IEC61754-4, KS C6974(F04), JIS C5973(F04)
- Telcordia GR-326-core certificated (Mar. 2012)
- Possible to directly splice with drop cable & indoor cable
- Splice point is inside of connector, no need for extra splice fixtures
- Enhanced high quality with improved optical features (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Enhanced & improved high tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Four parts can easily be assembled after splicing by a one-touch push-pull system (optionally tighten a screw)
- Satisfy Vertical Burning test, materials compliant with UL94V-0
- Medium and long-range optical transmission circuit, LAN, CATV, FA, OA
- PC transmission system, measuring tools, etc.
- FTTx Network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.