30 AWG Kynar® Wire Pre-Cut, Yellow, 1" (Pack of 50)
Typically used where flexibility, strength, and low weight is required, Kynar® wire is ideally suited in wire wrap, power supply, medical, and aerospace applications. It is also commonly used for circuit board prototyping because of its lighter weight and smaller overall diameter. Additionally, Kynar® insulation provides excellent mechanical properties over a large temperature range and is resistant to an extensive range of chemicals including most inorganic and organic acids, bases, alcohols, halogenated solvents, and aliphatic & aromatic hydrocarbons. These properties make Kynar® wire an excellent choice when working in even the harshest environmental applications. This pre-cut pre-stripped wire also features the following:
- OHFC (oxygen-free high conductivity) silver-plated copper conductor provides exceptional electrical conductivity and flexibility
- Kynar® insulation provides high-temperature resistance (up to 105°C) and excellent abrasion resistance
- Meets or exceeds UL 1423 standards
- This wire is insulated in the middle and stripped on both ends
- Insulation length is 1" and the stripped length on each end is 1"
- Includes (50) pieces of pre-cut pre-stripped wire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.