The Jonard Tools TK-50 5 Piece Telecom Installer Kit is the perfect kit for simple installations and includes the basic necessary tools for telecom installers. The kit features the following:
- Can Wrench: Ideal for opening telephone box fasteners and tightening nuts on binding-post terminals
- Cable Splicing Knife: Used for cutting through many types of high strength cables and insulation, ergonomic non-slip grip for increased comfort and control
- Electrician’s Scissors: Designed for heavy duty use with 2 wire stripping notches for 18-20 AWG and 22-24 AWG wire, one blade is serrated and back side of blade has a scraper and file
- Tool Pouch: Made from rugged PVC material for long life with metal clip and has 5 form fitted pockets to fit all the tools in this tool kit as well as other tools
- Includes one JIC-22035 spudger/probe pick: Tough resilient ABS insulating probe “spudger” with L shaped wire hook extension on one side and flat notched end on other side, used in electrical contacts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.